Here is the info for the June Gathering Announcement
- Men’s Walk # 29 March 3-6, 2016
- Lay Director: Dan James
- Women’s Walk # 30 March 10-13, 2016
- Lay Director: Cheryl DeZouche
* Send-off is 7pm from Lions Camp; Pilgrims begin arriving @ 6pm
** Candlelight is 8pm at Lions Camp for the Blind, Waycross; please don’t be late!
** Closing on Sunday at 3:30pm (pilgrims arrive at 4:00pm)
* All Chrysalis events will be held at Tattnall Campground
* Girls Flight is June 11-14, 2015
* Boys Flight is June 18-21, 2015
* Send off is at Tattnall Campground at 8:00 pm
* Candlelight starts at 8:00 also at Tattnall Campground
* Closing starts at 4:00
Directions to Tattnall Campground
From Brunswick: Take I-95 north toward Savannah and get off at exit 58, Hwy 57, turn left at end of exit ramp. Follow Hwy 57 for approximately 43.9 miles. When you see the McDonalds in Glennville, you will take a left at the light right after it. This will continue to be Hwy 57. Go about 4 miles and then you will take a right on Hwy 169. Take 169 about 8.6 miles and look for a road that forks off to the left and a sign for Tattnall Campround. This should be Campground Rd and the camp will be on the left about a half mile on the left.
Chrysalis Prayer Vigils:
Southeast Regional Leadership training:
November 7, 2015 to be held at Kingsland First United Methodist Church and is for anyone who is in Leadership already with the Walk to Emmaus or Chrysalis, or anyone who wants to learn more and desires to be in leadership.